Sunday 18 May 2008

Its a sad day.










Thursday was the last day that i was a Ferrari owner. It was sad when the car drove down the road and went out of sight, then i looked at the bank statement and felt a little better. I had the car last march as it was a dream come true. The 360 was a great Ferrari and having owned 1 i would recommend it to any fast and exotic car fan. I would maybe sy its worth getting divorced for but as mine was after the divorce maybe im being biased. I had some great memories in the car. I was a man who every body talked about.This did not bother me actually but some people maybe it would. The summer was the best, driving around slow with sound of the 420hp v8 howling as it reaches 4000rpm and at 9000rpm the car was on par with a formula 1. I had girls comment, i had boys comment, i had old people comment, everbody i passed looked, it was the ultimate pose. My plan was to find a rich woman so i could keep the car, but all the girls i met thought i was rich instead. Well not every plan works, then i met Karla and the Ferrari became second place. How can i put my car second? Well some things the car cannot do!!!! Im glad i had the experience as not everybody will forfill their dream. Its a box ticked on my things to do in life. Now there are only 23 more to do!!!!!!

5 comments:

Karla said...

Amor! Sorry I couldn't keep the Ferrari, since I'm not a rich woman... And I though you were a football player!!
Thanks to have appeared in my life :) Love you.
* Now I want to know about the other 23 things!

X x x

XUXU said...

Thank you for being on the beech in portugal and coming back the next day. If you had not come back i would not be with you now!!!!! I love you tooooooo princesa. x x The other 23 we can do together ta!!!!

Karla said...

Deal, my english boy.

Karla said...

Xu, think u should write a new post ;)
I want to read something about u!
lov x x x

Karla said...

2007 was the year that changed my life. And you were part of it. Thanks for being my husband. Love you.