Monday 12 May 2008

session 2





We start session 2. I follow Steve for about 4 laps until i pass him into one of the corners and then i put the rubber down. I start to feel happier with the bike lap after lap. Overtaking more bikes and putting in faster laps. I look around to see if i could see Steve. (no) So i carry on at my own pace until the checkered flag comes out again. On the way into the pits i get stopped again. Now i think the exhaust is too loud but............ one of the instructers tell me "mate your too quick for the group, you need to go up at least 2 more groups, and you cannot use the titanium sliders as it puts other people off" At his point all i could think of is my buddy Steve. So i asked him " What about my mate Steve" i then realised he wont know who Steve is. "The blue gsxr who was with me" He then said " i didnt see anyone with you" so i answered " yehhh, me neither" So now i have to explain to Steve that i have to move groups and leave him with the slow boys. Something comes to mind. LEAD BALLOON. So he took it well. I also have to swap my sliders with one off the boys in the garage im in as he has not got his knee down. He was happy to swap as he could tell his mates he got his knees down on the track.Then i go and see signing on and control and get my new purple sticker and wrist band. I go back to Steve and tell him i need to go back out as im in with the fast boys. Poor Steve, i feel so bad to leave him, oh well i have my next session.

1 comment:

Karla said...

You are my champion!!!!! I just LOVE your pictures! Im sure you won it.
Kissessss!!!!