Monday 12 May 2008

session 3





Session 3. Without my buddy. Same story, first 2 laps warming up and then full throttle. I thought there would be a little chance Steve would come up next time so i concentrated on getting my lap times faster. There was no one to over take me again, not even the instructors, which i do take pleasure in overtaking them out on the track. So now im up to full speed, scraping my knees on every corner, hanging off the bike more and braking later in to the corners. It`s all coming along very well. There were 2 other fast guys out there on fireblades, one HM plant and another red one. The chequered flag comes out again. This time i go in the pits and no stopping, no telling off and no group moving. Steve at this point is getting ready for his third session. I think he wants to impress so he can joint the fast boys, i mean me. So his 3rd session went a bit Pete tongue. First he has a bit of a slide from the rear, (the bike) then as he is braking there is a bit of noise from the brakes and a loss of bite. As he comes in the pits i can see he is not happy. Then he tells me all.

No comments: