Sunday 18 May 2008

ultima session






Its our last session so its all or nothing, Steve is out first but not happy with the tyres after having a little, how can i put it, slide, he decides to have a safe run and makes sure he can ride home on the bike. My session was a little different, being my last one i thought well its my last so lets give it some throttle. The bike was going great all day and i was happy with the set up and was comfortable with my positioning on the bike after not liking it first after the sp-1. I was catching bikes faster and faster, maybe they were taking it easy on the last session? Ther were 2 fireblades in front of me, so determined to catch and overtake before the session ended i give it full. The one i caught and went passed just before the old hairpin but the other was a little harder. As i went over the start/finish line the flag comes out. The bike in front carries on so i decide to carry on also. We both carry on at full speed and i finally go past him 3 corners before the end. As i get to the last corner i slow down and put my hand up to let the people behind im coming in to the pits. The bike i overtook has not realised it was the last lap and SHITS himself as i corner at a slower speed and he nearly crashes in to my bike. This could of been the worst end to the day but...... it wasnt. Great day had by all.

No comments: