Tuesday 13 May 2008

session 5




So Steve now has the camera fitted on his helmet and is ready for his next session. We put the camcorder in the rossi bum bag and off he pops to get some laps in and kick some ass. Lap after lap faster and overtaking everything in his path, it was a shame he was in the slow class as they get in the way at the wrong time. I think he is enjoying himself but maybe not as much as if i was with him. The flag goes up and in he comes, smiling again. He gets off the bike and takes the bum bag off and looks at the camera inside............. "its f*****g off again" I think when the camera went in the button was pressed and it was turned off. Shit, not a happy bunny. My session was not much different than the last ones but now my arms are hurting and i feel the bike a bit more. There is a man in the garage with a race spec R6 with tyre warmers and all the kit. Bit of a strange man but he keeps looking at my bike but doesnt actually speak to me. He speaks to Steve but nothing to me. Maybe because i keep overtaking him and he does not like it. Well you cant win them all!!!!!! After that i make sure i overtake him on the way around a corner when he is in full concentration rather than blasting past him down the straight. Think this is pissing him off. Well shit stinks ne!!!!

1 comment:

Karla said...

Who is the champion of my heart?